Microsoft Visio is an industry-standard diagramming software used to create flowcharts, network diagrams, organization charts, floor plans, engineering designs and more.
Visio makes it easy to visually represent complex ideas using modern shapes and templates, whether you’re creating an organizational chart or mapping out a new business process.
Whether you are new to Visio or an advanced user looking for tips and tricks, New Horizons Rockford offers hands-on Visio training for every job role and expertise level.
All of our Microsoft Visio trainers are Microsoft Certified and ready to teach you everything you need to know to become a Visio pro.
Visio training courses from New Horizons Rockford prepare you to:
- Identify the basic to advanced elements of Visio and their use
- Design, modify and manage basic to advanced diagrams, shapes, maps, templates and more
- Build organization charts, floor plans and cross-functional flowcharts
- Use graphical elements to make information easier to comprehend
- Connect drawings to external data
- Work with layers
- Leverage development tools
- Share and collaborate on drawings
Microsoft Visio is an intelligent diagramming and vector graphics application. Visio helps simplify information communication with data-driven visual information including, but not limited to:
- Organization charts
- Network diagrams
- Business processes
Visio makes it easy to share this information on the web and in real-time. Its professional templates also integrate easily with other Microsoft Office products, such as Office and Excel.
For businesses, comprehensive Visio training ensures your employees can communicate ideas, plans and procedures across departments with ease.
Investing in Visio training also enables businesses to:
- Design professional and attractive diagrams and graphics
- Communicate complex information quickly and easily
- Identify trends
- Optimize business processes
Ready to advance your diagramming skills?
Discover New Horizons Rockford Visio training courses happening now >